Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

The Stars Of Dior

Montag, 15. Dezember 2014
I always get so excited when I get new makup-up that’s really doing it’s job. So here are my 3 favourites from Dior which are my stars of the brand! 





As the name „Dior Star Foundation“ says – it really is a star! The coverage is buildable and it’s leaving a light sheen on the skin, which doesn’t make you look greasy even if you have oilyer skin like me (combination skin). It also lasts all day long and you don’t even need to set it with powder. Colour-wise there’s a good range. I have the colour Nr. 021 Linen. Well, the bottle is so luxe! You get what you pay for.



I’ve always loved Dior Mascaras but the "Diorshow Iconic Overcurl" in Nr. 090 Catwalk Black is amazing! The shape of the wand is curling, lenghtening and sperating the lashes and you don’t even need to curl your lashes (FYI I have very short lashes). It really lifts the lashes so it suits most people. Most importantly it doesn’t budge at all. 



Now with the colder weather my lips are very dry and I don’t like wearing lipbalm without colour in the daytime. So the Dior „Rouge Dior Baume“ in Nr. 688 Diorette is perfect. It’s so moisturizing and doesn’t feel sticky on the lips. The colour is suttle but it enhances your complexion.




Like I’ve already mentioned I like to use moisturizing products on my lips in the colder moths. So the "Dior Addict Fluid Stick" in Nr. 373 Riesue is a mix of a lipgloss and a lipstick. It last longer that a lipgloss and looks like a lipstick when the gloss fades. And it’s not sticky!!! So it’s also a star from Dior.







Post Comment
Kommentar veröffentlichen