Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Clinique 'superdefense SPF 20'

Samstag, 15. März 2014

I have combination skin, it tends to get very oily in the t zone and it also gets very dry patches around the nose, the eyes and the neck.

I've tried out many high end and drugstore products, but my sky was so dry and I couldn't get rid of it. Because I'm a big fan of Clinique-products I went to the perfumery and wanted to see what the offer for dry combination skin. The shop assistant recommended me the new Clinique 'superdefense SPF 20' (skin type 3,4) . Well, I read so much about it and there was so much advertising so it totally convinced me.

After I first put it on my skin was so smooth and the really dry patches almost disappeared. The consistence isn't greasy and sticky at all. My oily t zone doesn't gets more oily and it's no clogging up my pores. I use it in the mornings to moisturize my skin and it also works as a primer before I put my foundation on. The scent is very nice and it absorbes so easy. The packaging is also so nice and it's such a luxurious product. The only disadvantage is that it doesn't has a pump and you have to get it out with your fingers.

I've used it for 3 weeks now and my skin feels hydrated and hasn't any dry patches anymore. It awakens me in the mornings and keeps my skin hydrated all day. Finally it also has SPF 20 so it protects your skin from the sun and doesn't let acne scars or decoloration to get darker. So it's perfect for spring and summer! Did anyone already try it out? Tell me in the comment section below. Enjoy your weekend. X

Post Comment
Kommentar veröffentlichen