Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Schwarzkopf - Essence Ultîme Review

Freitag, 14. März 2014

This time of the year my long hair always gets very dry and just looks so crispy at the ends and not shiny at all. So I was mainly after a shampoo, conditioner and hair mask that makes my hair look healthy and hydrated.

Well I went to the drugstore and normally I love the John Frieda haircare-products, but I wanted to try out something new. Then I saw the new product line of Schwarzkopf in collaboration with the supermodel Claudia Schiffer called 'Essence Ultime'.

There are many different products with different effects on the hair. But I choose the 'OMEGA REPAIR'. It's for repairing damaged and depleted hair. The nourishing formula isn't greasy at all! You can already feel on your wet hair that it's so soft and it also detangles the hair.

It's perfect because they add a little bit of moisture, it repairs the damage and just leaves the hair beautiful and super fluffy. I've been trying them out for 2 weeks now and my hair feels much more hydrated and looks so shiny. And the smell of the products is just incredible. It smells so divine and feminin.

It's from the drugstore but it's so luxurious like a high end product and the packaging also looks so elegant.

I'm loving them at the moment and I highly recommend them. You can get them on Douglas.com in Germany. Enjoy and tell me what you think about the products. xoxo

OMEGA REPAIR Shampoo - Devine hair rebuild & deep repair split end prevention with lavishly rich omega oil - For damaged, depleted hair - 250 ml 4,99€

OMEGA REPAIR Conditioner - Devine hair rebuild & deep repair split end prevention express detangling, deep repair with lavishly rich omega oil - For damaged, depleted hair - 250 ml 4,99€ 

OMEGA REPAIR Intensive Mask - Devine hair rebuild & deep repair split end prevention 1 minute treatment, lavishly rich omega oil - For damaged, depleted hair - 200 ml 5,99€

OMEGA REPAIR BB Beauty Balm - Devine hair treatment 7 in 1 with lavishly rich omega oil - For damaged, depleted hair - 100 ml 8,99€
Post Comment
Kommentar veröffentlichen