Main Menu
Home
About
Beauty
_Makeup
_Skincare
_Hair
_Nails
_Fragrance
Fashion
Lifestyle
_Recipes
_Travel
Video
Contact
Top Social
CarinaBeautyBunny
Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle
Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013
Post Comment
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Neuerer Post
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Welcome
Carina
Hello! I'm beauty blogger living in Germany/Zurich, Switzerland and I'm obsessed with makeup, fashion, jewelry, food, dogs and apple.
Social Media
Recent Post
Popular Posts
NYX Highlight & Contour Palette Review
Everyone is talking about this higlight and contour palette from NYX at the moment. It's really hyped up and I saw it on every I...
Long Lasting Makeup
I'm not going to many parties anymore, but I like my makeup to last all day long. Especially if I have a long day at uni or if I stay u...
Spring Perfumes
I love perfume and I'm wearing them every single day, because it makes me feel better and more confident. Many perfumes don't last v...
Post Comment
Kommentar veröffentlichen