Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Top 5: Drugstore Eyeliner

Freitag, 30. Januar 2015
I used to hate wearing liquid eyeliner, because I NEVER got it right – the lines weren’t symetric then I wanted to get it right and smeared it everywhere and in the end it just looked awefull. But I saw how much of a diffrence it makes – it opens your eyes, makes you look awake and glamorous. Ever since I’ve been practicing and with a lot of practice you learn to do the perfect flick. While I’ve been practicing I found the perfect eyeliner.






L’Oréal Super Liner Super Precision

In my opinion L’Oréal do the best eyeliner at the drugstore! I have very sensitive eyes and I think I’m alergic to most of them. This one is a felt tip liner and it’s so easy to do an even line and flick with little fine strokes. I really like that it’s very wet and liquidy at the beginning, but once it sets it stays there all day long. I also have hooded eyes and I don’t get that gross second line on my browbone. Favorite liquid eyeliner!




L’Oréal Super Liner blackbuster

I think this one is not for beginners because the felt tip is very thick and then you get it everywhere. So it’s definitely for people who have practice and for those who like a dramatic look. I like that you can get a fine precise line or a very bold cat flick.




L’Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim

This one is perfect for an everyday basis if you don’t want your eyeliner to be too in your face. You don’t have to do a flick you can just line your upper lash line and you’re good to go. Perfect for a fine and casual look.




Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner

This eyeliner is similar to the L’Oréal Super Liner Super Precision. But the formula is not as longlasting than the L’Oréal one.




Maybelline LastingDrama Black Shock 36h Gel Liner

DUPE-ALERT!!!!! This eyeliner is a dupe fort he Benefit Push Up Liner! But obviously it’s more affordable. I really like the formula, because it’s very black and longlasting. It doesn’t creases and it’s very easy to apply, because it’s not in a pot and you don’t need a brush.



3 Kommentare on "Top 5: Drugstore Eyeliner "
  1. I've had most of the eyeliners here and I agree that L'oreal do the best eyeliners ever! I think the blackbuster eyeliner is probably my favourite right now. xx

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I've got a post scheduled for tomorrow that's all about my eyeliner story/evolution! Wish I could show it to you right now haha :(
    The Maybelline Master Precise one has once been my favourite. I've tried the l'Oréal blockbuster one out first but it wasn't for me. The Super Liner perfect slim is my go to eyeliner atm! ;)

    xoxo
    Charline
    http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Here it is if you're interested :) xx

    http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.be/2015/01/make-up-series-1-eyeliners.html

    AntwortenLöschen