Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Top 6: Eyeshadows

Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015
I never go out of the house without eyeshadow and usually I’ll pick some shades from a palette. But if you’re in a hurry single eyeshadows look perfect on their own. Just sweep it over the lids to add a little bit of color and it makes you look a bit more polished and put together.







NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow (shade: Dione)


I’ve never found an eyeshadow that is similar to this before. They’re so buttery, pigmented and they look like liquid metal on the eye lids. The color is also very unique – it’s a silvery brown it depends on the light. And the super luxe magnetic packaging from NARS is also so special.





 MAC Pressed Pigment (shade: Moth)


I love the lose pigements from MAC but i hate that it’s always soooo messy – fallout and everywhere on the floor! This pressed pigment is the same but it’s not messy and you don’t get fallout. It’s so creamy and easy to blend. The mauve-taupy color is also beautiful on the lids. But they’re a little bit pricey.





Maybelline Colorshow Mono Shadow (shade: Nr. 34 Lustrous Beige) 

This new colorshow single eyeshadows are the best from Maybelline. They’re so finely milled and buttery soft. Just one swipe over the lids and you’re good to go. The golden shade is very sheer but you can buid it up. It will make you eyes pop.



   
Astor Eyeartist Colorwaves Eyeshadow (shade: Nr. 810 Treasure Gold)


Astor isn’t a brand that I usually reach for when it comes to eyeshadows, but this new single shadows caught my eyes. The light but pigmented formula blends beautifully into the skin. There are many shades to chose from, but I love champgne colors! It’s a champagne-golden color that looks beautiful when the light picks it up.





L’Oréal Color Infaillible (shade: Nr. 04 Forever Pink)

I raved about L’oréal eyeshadows and this one is also awsome. It’s a creamy, very pigmented, blendable and longlasting formula – like many highend eyeshadows. I love this pink-rosé color over my lids for lazy days. I also think that it’s similar tot he MAC pressed pigement.




Max Factor Wild Shadow Po (shade: Nr. 25 Savage Rose)    

This is the most affordable eyeshadows of the six eyeshadows that I chose. Pigemented and easy to blend – also perfect for travelling because they’re so tiny. I really like this frosty pink color it’s perfect for an everyday basis.


2 Kommentare on "Top 6: Eyeshadows"
  1. You're all about the simmery eyeshadows, aren't you ;)
    I adore the Nars one! :O it looks so lovely x

    Charline
    http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. They are all gorgeous shades, I want them all! Great Post!

    Han x

    AntwortenLöschen