Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil Review

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015
My skin is always dehydrated so I like to reach for facial oils, because they sink in so quickly and help to hydrate and smooth everything. So obviously I was so excited when I found out that Clarins is doing a lip oil.






The new Garden Escape Collection from Clarins is just beautiful! So they released these lip comforting oils in two shades, 01 Honey and 02 Raspberry. I have the color 01 Raspberry and it’s only slightly tined but very glossy on the lips. I love the big foam applicator, because it covers the lip in just one swipe. The plant formula is 100% natural and not very liquidy, it’s almost like non-sticky honey. It feels very lovely on the lips and even when it sinks in you can still feel that your lips are nourished and balmy. The fragrance of this one really smells like raspberry, but it’s not too intensive. I use it as a lip balm or on top of a lipstick to make it look glossy and juicy.

Would you try a lip oil?

2 Kommentare on "Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil Review"