Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer Review

Dienstag, 3. Februar 2015
For those days where foundation disappears, especially in summer, I like to use a primer to increase the logevity of my foundation and to make everything stay in place.






Max Factor’s Facefinity All Day Primer is fantastic. My moisturizer doesn’t has SPF so this one adds the protection with SPF 20. It leaves a velvety finish on the skin, but it’s not slippy so the foundation can still stick to it. The formula is very liquidy and you can’t feel it on the skin. Don’t be scaraed by the white color it’s translucent on the skin and it just makes foundation last all day even if you’re a sweaty betty after runing to uni (like me). My foundations always fades like around my nose, on my forehead and on the chin, but 2 pumps of this all over your face ensures that your foundation doesn’t goes anywhere. 

3 Kommentare on "Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer Review"
  1. I was going to get this primer the other day but decided to leave it. I really wished I got it now :) I love how much product you get and it sounds truely incredible! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. My Mum has this and I am forever cheekily "borrowing" it x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is one of my favourite drugstore primers. It feels so lovely on the skin!
    Coleoftheball xx

    AntwortenLöschen