Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

20 Facts About Me

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2015
I just wanted to let you know a little bit more about me. So I'll start right away...



1.   My name ist Carina and my nickname is Bunny because I love carrots and rabbits.
2.   I’m 21 one years old but if someone ask’s me I always forget it and tell them that I’m only 20.
3.   I’m studying at the University of Zurich.
4.   I have a chihuahua called Chico which  is 8 years old, he’s the cutest and funniest dog ever.
5.   I have a boyfriend <3
6.   I can’t eat anything without a side like cheese without bread or crackers.
7.   I love chocolate soooo much.
8.   I also love flowers. I always have a bouquet in my room and you can see them in almost every   
      picture on my blog.
9.   I wish that one day I’ll have a dressing room like Carrie from Sex and the City.
10. Pretty little liars is my favorite TV-show.
11. I hate spiders!
12. If someone’s crying – even if it’s just on TV- I have to cry just can’t help myself.
13. I don’t have any tatoos or piercings just the normal earrings.
14. If it’s a rainy day and I’m outside it will start raining.
15. I don’t have siblings.
16. My favorite label is Michael Kors.
17. I have a thing for interior decor – so I love IKEA. Could spend all day in there.
18. I’m the laziest person ever and I hate doing sports.
19. Summer is my favorite season.

20. Amelia Liana is my favorite youtuber/blooger/person. I just admire her.
Post Comment
Kommentar veröffentlichen