Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

New In From Bourjois

Montag, 2. Februar 2015
I'm always on the hunt for products that makes my skin look flawless. So when I saw this products on asos I wanted to give them a go and as always I'm very impressed by Bourjois! 




Healthy Balance Powder (shade: Nr. 53 Clear Beige) 

It’s a dupe for the Chanel Les Beiges Powder. It’s a light powder that sets foundation without taking the glow away or being cakey on the skin. The texture is very fine and it’s also perfect for setting concealer as it leaves a tiny hint of coverage.



Silk Edition Compact Powder (shade: Nr. 53 Golden Beige)

This is similar to the healthy balance powder but it gives more coverage, blures everything and adds more luminosity. I use just a light layer on my skin to set my foundation and concealer and to take the oilyness away.



123 Perfect CC Cream (shade: Light Beige)

If I have a good skin day I like to use a light base just to even out my skintone and for that I love CC Creams (Color correcting). When it comes out of the packaging it looks like a light and liquid foundation, but the coverage isn’t enough to replace a foundation. It’s very hydrating and just leaves a beautiful glowy finish.


1 Kommentar on "New In From Bourjois"
  1. Hello lovely,

    Love your blog!
    I've nominated you at http://www.aartificial.com/2015/02/liebster-award-get-to-know-me.html

    (Sorry if you've already been nomiated)
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen