Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

L'oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oils Shampoo & Conditioner

Sonntag, 15. März 2015
I’m always so thrilled to try new, affordable haircare products from the drugstore and I usually love the products from L’oreal. So this new oil range is for very dry hair and it's supposed to be very nourishing, soothing and it claims not to leave you hair greasy.




There are 2 different shampoos in the 'Elvive Extraordinary Oils' range - one is for 'dry to rough hair' and one is for 'very dry hair'. Because of the cold season I have very dry hair chose the one for very dry hair. 
Well I’ve used this two products a few times and I’m so disappointed. I thought that it wouldn’t make my hair look or feel greasy. After I’ve used the shampoo with the conditioner my hair – especially the roots - looked even greasier - almost like I haven’t washed my hair for a week. I've been in a rush and had to put my hair up in a ponytail, otherwise it would've been very embarrassing. The formula is very creamy and heavy and it weights the hair down. I would’t recommend this range, but I love the 'Elvive Fibralogy Thickening' range.










1 Kommentar on "L'oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oils Shampoo & Conditioner "
  1. Before choosing a hair shampoo, it's important to know what shampoo does, how to use it, and how it relates to your hair and scalp type. This is a very use information. In regards shampoo I’m using shampoos from https://beautyfly.pk/product-category/hair-care/shampoos/ they provide imported and local shampoos in good price range.

    AntwortenLöschen