Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Long Lasting Makeup

Freitag, 27. März 2015
I'm not going to many parties anymore, but I like my makeup to last all day long. Especially if I have a long day at uni or if I stay up past 10pm on the odd occasion on weekends. All products are from Urban Decay, because the seem to be the best at long lasting makeup. 





Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray – Cooling And Hydrating 

The last step of my makeup routine is a setting spray. It’s like a hairspray for your face, it sets and holds the makeup. I apply it after I’m done with my makeup or after the step that I want to last extra long like the base. Usually I like to spray 4 or 5 sprays all over my face to be sure that it covers everything. Then I wait a few seconds until it’s all dry. Because it's so cold my skin is very dry at the moment, so this setting spray is good for hydrating the skin. 



Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray – Long-Lasting

So if I go to a party or stay up really late at the weekend, I prefer this one, because I think it makes the makeup last even longer as the cooling and hydrating one. So it’s perfect for everyday or for a night out. My face absorbs all the makeup after a few hours and always gets very sweaty when it's hot or if I have to walk a lot, so this setting spray prevents the makeup from getting patchy or fading.



Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Posion (shade: original)


Before I apply eyeshadow or eyeliner I like to use this eyeshadow primer. The colors of the eyeshadow will be more vibrant and won’t crease all day long. Even the eyeliner seems to stay put. This is an essential step if you have oily eyelids or you want your eye-makeup last a long time. You only need to blend a pea size blop of the primer for the hole lid and you also can apply it under the eyes.

Will you try to the products? And do you have any recommendations?

3 Kommentare on "Long Lasting Makeup"
  1. These are all great products! I love the de-slick setting spray :)

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Do these settings spray clog your pores?

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. wow what a great idea gonna have to defy purchase this.
    www.itsallaboutsonia.com

    AntwortenLöschen