Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

What's New At The Drugstore + Reviews

Mittwoch, 4. März 2015
First, I have to apologize for not uploading any blog posts! I've had a very bad cold and the uni started again so I've been really busy. But now I'll post at least five times a week, so don't forget to check out my blog :). 
You know I have to try every new product at the drugstore and I'm always on the hunt for highend dupes. 




Foto 1: L’oréal Indefectible 24 h-Matte Foundation (shade: Nr. 12 Natural Beige)


I like to apply this foundation with a buffing brush and you only need a light layer to get a good amount of coverage, but you can build it up to achieve full coverage. It applys very nicely, it doesn’t looks cakey even though it has a matte finish and the longevity is really good. I have combination skin with a few dry patches and it’s a little bit drying after a few hours, so the pores are more visible. Well I think it’s not the right foundation if you have dry skin.



Foto 2: L’oreal Powder Eyeliner Pen (shade: Nr. 102 Brown Smoke)

I've never seen something similar to this powder eyeliner pen. You take the pen out and it litterally springs out. It has a pointed sponge applicator with product on it and if you want more product you have to dip it into the lid. It's also perfect if you’re looking for a smokey eye on the go. Just apply it on the lids and blend it out. It's easy to use but it needs a little bit more blending.

Will you try the products? 


2 Kommentare on "What's New At The Drugstore + Reviews"
  1. I have to try this products, thank you for sharing. Have a nice day!

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great to see a review on this foundation, I saw it in Boots the other day and thought about picking it up :) thanks!

    http://kirsty.ws/

    AntwortenLöschen