Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

New (life-changing) Skincare – REN Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Gel

Dienstag, 17. März 2015
I have acne prone – combination – dehydrated – sensitive skin (can’t get any worse I have it all) and my complexion always has blemishes. So I’m obsessed with my skincare routine and I don’t ever miss a step. Since I’m using the Clarins Lotus Oil (for over one year) I don’t have those really bad, red, angry and deep under the skin horrible monsters anymore. Recently I ran out of my Clarins Cleanser and I decided to try a new one. I’ve heared so many good things about Ren skincare so I chose the Ren Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Gel. And after using it for 2 weeks my skin is cleared up and never looked so good before.




This cleanser is for normal to blemish prone skin and it comes in a plastic bottle, which is perfect for traveling and it also has a pump. The formula is a very liquidy gel and one pump is perfect for the whole face and neck. I like to massage it in for a few minutes and I also let it sit on my face (until I wash my teeth) before rinsing it off. It really cleanses, smooths, refines, but it also calms the skin. The rose centifolia is supposed to be firming and anti-inflammatory. It really does what it says on the tin – it calms, doensn’t drys out and makes the skin look radiant. Plus it’s without parabens, sulfates, phthalates and it smells like a rose garden in the summer. My new favorite and life-changing cleanser – you have to try it out!


2 Kommentare on "New (life-changing) Skincare – REN Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Gel"
  1. I know how you feel, I'm having the same skin problems. I have everything a skin could possibly have, allergies, blemishes, blackheads. So I'm always trying to find new skin care item that will help my skin condition. Thank you for a lovely review I will definitely check it out!

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen