Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Maybelline Dream Wonder Nude Review

Dienstag, 31. März 2015
I’m not a really big fan of Maybelline foundations (but I love the concealers). I didn’t like any foundations from the „Dream-range“ in the past, but now they brought out the „Dream Wonder Nude“. I really like thin bases, because they look like skin and they are not cakey. But I also want good coverage.


Maybelline 'Dream Wonder Nude' (shade: Nr. 20 Cameo)



First, you have to shake it before you use it, because the formula is very liquidy and it’s very pigmented. So you really need just a few drops for a medium coverage, but you can build it up to get full coverage. I really like that you don’t need as much product and it’s really easy to blend. It gives almost like a satin finish – it’s not drying but it’s not oily - and it makes your skin look flawless. The longevity is also really good for a drugstore foundation. 
The thing that I don’t like about it is the applicator, because it’s not very hygienic and not very easy to apply the foundation. The glas bottle is also not very practical for traveling and the shade-range is very small with only 5 different shades. 


It really is a wonder! Will you try it?

3 Kommentare on "Maybelline Dream Wonder Nude Review"
  1. I really like the sound of this foundation, and the fact that it's quite thin in consistency. However when looking in store even the lightest shade appeared to be quite dark ;(

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love your photos! The applicator is a bit of a turn off on this one!

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This sounds pretty good and I quite like how it has a thin consistency, definitely need to try!
    Rachel Coco

    AntwortenLöschen