Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Top 5: Hair masks

Samstag, 17. Januar 2015
I like to use a hair mask every other day, especially after I’ve curled my hair or it feels very dry. All the hair masks that I’m using and loving are simmilar to each other. But I have to say highend hair masks are better and it’s always a special treat for your hair.





Kérastase Nutri-Thermique 

This is my favorite hair mask ever. It’s the most hydrating hair mask I’ve ever come across. After I’m using this mask my hair is detangled, smooth, nourished, shiny and frizz-free. I apply it after shampooing and leave it on for 10 minutes or in the evening as a overnight treatment. The smell lingueres around (I love it) but it’s very expensive so it’s also a special treat or a nice present.



Goldwell Rich Repair 60sec Treatment 

This one is similar to the Kérastase one but it’s cheaper! It’s so hydrating and when I use it the ends of my hair don’t look dry anymore. What I also like about it you don’t have to leave it on for a long time (it claims that you only need 60 seconds). And it smells like a vanilla bonbon.



Dove Oxygen Souffle 

You know I love drugstore products. It’s from the new line from Dove and is so affordable. It’s good for an everyday basis but if you have really dry and damaged hair it won’t make a big difference.


Schwarzkopf Essence Ultîme Omega Repair Intensive-Mask

This hairmask is also from the drugstore. It’s a little bit more nourishing like the Dove one and it smells simillar to the Goldwell one. The line is from the supermodel Claudia Schiffer – so who doesn’t want to have hair like her?



Guhl Intensive-Color-Hair-Mask

I have color treated hair so I want to keep the color for a long time and I also want it to be vibrant and shiny. It’s also very affordable and the smell is so amazing (my favorite smell). You also don’t need to leave it on for more than 5 minutes – so it works really quickly.




5 Kommentare on "Top 5: Hair masks"
  1. I also use hairmasks on a regular basis. My current favourites are from Tresemme, Especially the one with Keratine. I do like the sound of the Goldwell Rich Repair though. Thanks for posting xx Dandy I www.dandelionblue.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Kérastase Nutri-Thermique is the best mask of all time!xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I have a Goldwell shampoo and conditioner and, whilst I love the shampoo, the conditioner is too light. Maybe I should try the hair mask and see if that's better for my hair. I definitely want to try the Kerastase one too, it sounds amazing!

    alicegracebeauty.com

    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What does the Dove one smell like? I love the smell of original Dove, I bet it's lovely.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I always go for the cheapest mask I can find which is a big mistake most of the time! I really need to just save up and buy a really good quality mask. Also the smell is really important to me.Great post, really helpful!

    http://thelittlebluesailboat.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen