Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

BH Cosmetics - Carli Bybel Palette

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016
I’ve been watching Carli Bybels videos for a while now and I absolutely love her. She does such amazing videos and she recently brought out her own palette with BH Cosmetics. Go and watch her videos!







I don’t even know where to start because I love this palette. 
The palette contains 10 eyeshadows, 3 highlighter and 1 bronzer.
The eyeshadows are very smooth, buttery, pigmented, easy to blend and longlasting. The colors are amazing and you could do so many different looks, it’s right up my alley. You could also use a wet brush to get more vibrancy and that foiled look. But I have to admit there’s a bit of powder kicking off.
The highlighter are also #onfleek. They give you a very intense glow, so if you don’t like that this palette is not for you. I also think that the bronzer is a bit too shimmery. I prefer my bronzer to be matte or with a light shine. So I use it on top of the bronzer for a glow or as an eyeshadow. The only thing I don’t love about this palette is the packaging, but I can except that for the price.

The lasting power of this palette is amazing, it’s sooo affordable and the best thing about it is that it's cruelty free! I really enjoy and recommend this palette. Go and get it until it’s gone, because it’s limited edition. You can get it here.


Post Comment
Kommentar veröffentlichen