Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

New In Accessories From ZARA

Dienstag, 8. März 2016
I love ZARA clothes, bags, shoes - just everything. So I've been browsing on the ZARA website and I spotted some amazing accessoires! Even if they're a highstreet brand they've always the newest trends. Everything is reasonably priced and the quality it also amazing.


I always wanted to have a CHANEL BOY BAG but it's way too expensive so here's a very good dupe for it. This black embossed Chain-City-Bag is made of real leather so it's great quality and it'll last forever. The croc-leather is so soft but also very sturdy so you don't have to be afraid that it'll get scratched. The leather also looks very shiny on the photo but it's not in real life. I love the dark silver chain detail around the edge. You can ajust the shoulder strap and luckily it has a leather bit so it won't hurt you shoulder. This bag is also very roomy and you can fit a lot in the two compartments and the little pocket in the back. Because of the strap it's a little bit heavy but if I carry it on the soulder it's not so heavy like my other handbags. It's not very cheap but it's not so crazy expensive like the CHANEL bag.

 
Laceup Shoes are a big deal right now. They're literally everywhere - on every runway, blog or instagram photo. So I hopped on the bandwagon. This pointy flats are called the Mesh D'Orsay Shoes - so fancy! They are made of faux suede material and they're very soft. They also have a sheer/mesh bit on the front and on the ankle. This shoes are looking like ballet flats but the pointed toe elongates everything and makes you legs look longer. The slim laces wrap around your ankles which I really prefer to those that tie up till the knees. They have a leather sole and they're very comfy.

What do you think about ZARA accessories? Don't you think that this shoes are so chic? 

1 Kommentar on "New In Accessories From ZARA"
  1. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well..
    shoe sale

    AntwortenLöschen