Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Clinique Pop Collection

Montag, 14. März 2016
Every brand is launching their new spring collections. So is Clinique, which is also one of my favorite highend brands and it's not too expensive. Seriously how cute are the new eyeshadows and blushes?

 
Cheek Pop, Pop Lacquer, Lip Pop, Lid Pop

 Cheek Pop, Lid Pop, Pop Lacquer, Lip Pop

 

Lid Pop (shade: Cocoa Pop)
The new powder eyeshadows are just beautiful! I mean look at the embossed gerber daisy! heart-eyes-emoji They’re silky smooth. blendable, long wearing and richly pigmented. They are very sheer and perfect for an everyday makeup look, but you can also build it up to get more color intensity. Almost every eyeshadow creases on my oily eyelids if I don’t use a primer but these do not crease at all even without a primer. I love this medium/dark brown color. It’s very muted but it also has a sheen and it’s warm toned. I think it has very unique formula!

Cheek Pop (shade: berry pop) 
I already own a few cheek pops from the old collection and I got so excited when I found out that they're bringing out new shades. So the blush also has that beautifully embossed flower. It's longwearing, buildable, smooth and blendable. It also has that weird (in a good way) formula, it's powderless and it looks very natural and glowy almost like a cream blush. Luckily it doesn't exagerates the pores and it doesn't disappears even if I have combination skin. The formula is also very sheer but you can build it up and look more vibrant. I love the easy clear packaging and it's so tiny perfect for travelling. This blushes are especially perfect for spring and summer. 

 
 


This lip product is pigmented, bright, hydrating and it has a high shine. You can get full coverage in just one swipe. It's nice that it leaves a stain after it wears off - that's the last positive thing I can say about it. It has a build-in primer so it's supposed to be longlasting, but it wears off really fast. Besides it's so sticky, I wouldn't wear it on a windy day! Unfortunately it's "just" a lipgloss and I expected a lot more.

Lip Pop - Lip Color And Primer (shade: 14 Plum Pop) 

This lipstick also has a build-in primer and it really lasts very long on the lips. It's a stunning Kylie-Jenner-esque mauve-berry-nude color and it glides on effortlessly. It's also lightweight and not drying, but it's neither glossy nor matte it almost has a velvet finish. And it's also amazing for sensible people because it's fragrance free.

I didn't like the lip lacquer but I'll definitely try more blushes and eyeshadows. I can't decide which colors I should choose. There are soo many colors!! Which one would you chose or do you have? You need these products in your life! 

Post Comment
Kommentar veröffentlichen