Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Spring Perfumes

Sonntag, 13. März 2016
I love perfume and I'm wearing them every single day, because it makes me feel better and more confident. Many perfumes don't last very long on me but these three definitely do! They're all perfect for everyday wear or date nights. 


1. Giorgio Armani - Si - Eau de Parfum

The first perfume is the original scent of the Si range, which is reinvented with deep blackcurrant nectar, airy florals and musky blond wood. It's a powdery sweet yet sophisticated scent that I adore. It's also a strong feminine fragrance, without smelling too fruity or too floral.

2. Lancôme - La vie est belle Florale - Eau de Toilette 

This perfume is a floral reinterpretation of the original Eau de Toilette and my favorite scent ever. Lancôme claims that it's luminous floral and fruity, with pronounced notes of osmanthus. I loved the original one but this one is better especially for spring it's so floral, fresh, less sweet and lighter.


3. Estée Lauder - Modern Muse Le Rouge - Eau de Parfum 

This fragrance has notes of vanilla and musk melded together with a sweeter edge of rose and raspberry. It's very rich but not overwhelming. The packaging is also so beautiful and I think it's so special that it doesn't has a lid. 

Which is your favorite scent for spring? Do you prefer sweeter of more floral scents? 

2 Kommentare on "Spring Perfumes "
  1. I'm currently wearing Miss Dior but I have a whole heap of Lancome mini perfumes to try yet. My all time favourite perfume is Hugo Boss Femme though. I've worn it for years now.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love Si Giorgio armani it smells divinely good ! * *

    AntwortenLöschen