Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Review

Samstag, 13. Februar 2016
I'm a huge fan of the Chanel Les Beiges range and the Les Beiges powder is just all kinds of amazing. Like I've mentioned in previous posts I have combination skin a sometimes foundations can make me look too glowy almost sweaty, so I was a bit skeptical at the beginning.         



Even if I have combination skin it's also dehydrated and it can look very dull sometimes. And this foundation really helps to give you that 'glow from within' and doesn't make you look sweaty. The formula is so lightweight and it gives a light to medium coverage, but you also can built it up. You can barely feel it on your skin and it's not sticky at all. If you don't like strong scented foundations this is not for you, but I really enjoy it and the smell doesn't linger on the skin. This foundation is very similar to the Vitalumier Aqua but the consistence is not as runny and watery and the packaging is also better - it comes in a sleek glass bottle and it has a pump. For the application I use a buffing brush, it's so easy to blend it out you could even use your fingers. The longevity is just incredible - it last's all day long even on the oily parts of the face like the nose. I'm using the shade 'N20' and it makes my skin look so smooth and it evens out my skintone (have a lot of redness and acne scars). If you have combination or oily skin I would recommend using a powder on top.

I have to say that I like it more than the Vitalumier Aqua and the shade range is so much better! Did you try it? Do you prefer a luminous or a matte look? I think that you can only get it at the Chanel counter at the moment. 
1 Kommentar on "Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Review "
  1. Hi Carina! Is this foundation okay for sensitive skin? I find in department store foundations because of the high-end spectrum, I find they have a lot of fragrance which irritates sensitive skin. Let me know what you think about it!
    Makeup Artist in Toronto,
    Olivia.

    AntwortenLöschen