Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Urban Decay Naked 3 Review

Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2016
The excitement is always very big in the beauty community when a new Naked palette is released. Personally I don't like the new Naked Smoky palette, because the colors seem to be to dark. I’ve always wanted to get a Naked palette but I didn’t know which one I’d wear most. So I chose the Naked 3, because everything is rose gold and so shiny.








1. Strange                      7. Nooner
2. Dust                           8. Liar
3. Burnout                      9. Factory 
4. Limit                         10. Mugshot 
5. Buzz                         11. Darkside 
6. Trick                         12. Blackheart 

Packaging:
The tin is so beautiful and more practical that the packaging of the Naked 1. It’s easy to keep it clean and I’ve already mentionend that it’s rose gold. Like all the Naked paltettes it comes with a big mirror and a double ended brush (amazing for travelling).

Shades:
All the shades have a beautiful rose golden undertone. Even the taupes are quite golden and warm toned. There are 4 glitter shadows and they don't have any fallout because of the micro-glitter which makes them so soft. There are also two matte shades, one satin shade and the rest are mixed shimmery-satin shades. Urban Decay eyeshadows never disappoint and are so longlasting.

I personally love this palette and my favorite shades are ‚dust’, ‚buzz’, ‚trick’, ‚liar’ and ‚mugshot’. I also think this palette would suit a lot of different skin tones. There’s something for cold-toned and warm-toned lover. It’s just a bit different to the normal neutral eyeshadow palettes.

It’s defefently worth the price. Do you have a Naked palette? Which is your favorite shade?



Post Comment
Kommentar veröffentlichen