Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

New Skincare Holy Grails

Dienstag, 16. Februar 2016
I love highend skincare and I think it's really worth to invest in your skincare. You don't want to use cheap products which contain bad ingredients, it won't help your skin it'll just make everything worse. And if you have good skin you don't need to invest so much money for makeup to cover all the problems. I've been trying out a few new highend products and I don't want to spoil anything but they're AWESOME. 


Estée Lauder - Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum

I know it very pricey but this incredible serum immidiately helps to save blemish prone skin. I just apply it at night after I've cleansed and toned my face. You may know that I have combo skin but it's also dehydrated and blemish prone. After you've applied this at night your skin will look amazing in the morning! My skin always looks much more clear and all the little bumps disappear. Most of the blemish treatments really dry my skin out and then it gets more aggravated. This serum doesn't do any of that it's almost like it helps with everything - clearing, hydrating and giving a glow to the skin. It's my absolute holy grail in my skincare routine. 



Clinique - Sweet Pots Sugar Scrub & Lip Balm (Nr. 01 Red Velvet)

These sweet pots are new releases by Clinique. I first saw them on Estée Lalonde's snapchat a few weeks ago and had to try them. There's a huge color selection, but I like tinted lipbalms to be redy-berry-colored so I chose the color 'red velvet'. Who doesn't like red velvet?! This lipbalm has a sugar scrub at the bottom and the lipbalm is on top. It's perfect for travelling you don't have to take both products with you. The sugar scrub is very gentle and it doesn't has any fragrance to it. Just apply it and then rub it off with a tissue - done. It's so fast and easy and your lips will look so smooth afterwards ready to apply any lipstick. The lipbalm is very hydrating and leaves a beautiful glossy but sheer tined look on the lips. I haven't used any other lipbalm since I got this - so it's also my new holy grail in my skincare routine.

Have you already tried this products? Which are your skin saviours?
Post Comment
Kommentar veröffentlichen