Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

The Manizer Sisters AKA The Luminizers

Freitag, 12. Februar 2016
The Balm is absolutely an underrated brand. I've only heard some blogger and youtuber talk about the highlighter, so I wanted to try it because I'm all about the glow and the #highlightonfleek.

 


 
This palette contains 3 different highlighter. 'Mary-Lou Manizer' a light golden highlighter, 'Cindy-Lou Manizer' a pinky highlighter, and 'Betty-Lou Manizer' a more browny highlighter. First, I think the names are hilarious! The packaging is amazing especially for travelling and there's also a mirror in the palette. It's so lightweight, sleek, and it won't break in your suitcase. The pigmentation is also perfect, it's so buttery and soft. It's one of my favorite highlighting products because it's so subtle that you can wear it in the daytime but you can really built it up for the nighttime.
You could also use the pinky highlighter as a blush and the browny highlighter as a bronzer.  There's something for everyone and every skintone in this palette.

What else would you recommend from the Balm? It would be lovely if you would share your favorites with me! 
1 Kommentar on "The Manizer Sisters AKA The Luminizers "
  1. I really wanted to try the Mary-Lou manizer after lusting over it for a while after reading other bloggers using it and was typically sold out. This palette looks so good, I am going to look to try and purchase this
    gillmclaughlin.com

    AntwortenLöschen