Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Jaclyn Hill X Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop

Montag, 8. Februar 2016

I have to admit that I love watching Jaclyn Hill’s videos! I’m a total fangirl and I love her makeup tutorials. I’ve seen her collaboration with Becca and so many people talked about her new product 'champagne pop'. I was so diasapointed that it was only available at Sephora. So I got mega excited when I found out that I can get it on cultbeauty or spacenk.







This product totally gives you a #highlightonfleek. Jaclyn Hill is obsessed with highlighter so she did an amazing product. It also became my favorite powder highlighter and is an essential in my everyday makeup routine.

I also love the sleek Becca-packaging and the color of the highlighter is the perfect mix of golden and champagne tones. It's also very impressive that you can really see it on the skin, because most highlighter don't even show up. The pigmentation is amazing but you only need a tiny bit because you don’t want to look sweaty just glowy. 

As I said it’s my favorite highlighter and I highly recommend it. Have you tryed it? Do you prefer powder or cream highlighter? 



1 Kommentar on "Jaclyn Hill X Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop "
  1. This is so pretty! I don't highlight much but I have a few minis from Kevyn Aucoin and the Balm Mary Lou's Manizer that i really like!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    AntwortenLöschen