Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

5 New Highend & Drugstore Lipsticks

Montag, 15. Februar 2016
I'm always trying out new lipsticks and I get so excited when something new launches. Some of these lipsticks are not really new releases but they're new to my makeup stash. 

1. L'oréal - Infallible Matte Max (004 Oops I Pink It Again)
2. Bobbi Brown - Luxe Lip Color (Neutral Rose)
3. H&M - Cream Lip Color (Pomegranate)
4. MAC - Lipstick (Craving)
5. Tom Ford - Lips and Boys (Nr.18 Addison)

1. L'oréal



These lip pens are new at the drugstore. They claim that you can do ombre or bold looks with them. They also claim that the micro-oils give a velvet-soft feel and that they're longlasting. And I have to agree. They feel so soft on the lips and they are very longlasting. I wore this pinky-red color on Valentine's Day and it stayed perfectly on even after I ate a pizza. You can apply a sheer layer or you can really built it up. The packaging is also very convenient. It's very slim and the shape helps you to be very precise. Unfortunately they're a little bit drying out the lips and they aren't very cheap for the drugstore.

2. Bobbi Brown

Bobbi Brown lipsticks and theire products in general are just so unique and amazing. With this Kylie-Jenner-esque pinky-browny lipstick you immidiately can get a full color coverage with only one stroke and it makes your lips look very plump and it doesn't settle into the fine lines. This lipstick is also very longlasting and you can barely feel them on the lips. The gold lipstick bullet is also so gorgeous. It's a highend product so it's not very cheap but it's worth the money.

3. H&M

I still love this red lipstick even if it's not so longlasting like the others but you can read more about it in my H&M Beauty Line Review.

4. MAC

MAC lipsticks just smell amazing! No other lipstick has such a nice, sweet scent. The formula is so  hydrating and longlasting. It makes your lips look so full and perfect - almost like you had lip injections. I think especially this matte nude-pinky-berry color is very unique and perfect for a night out. The color is a little bit darker that the normal nudes and it's smudgeproof.

5. Tom Ford

Tom Ford products are always a special treat and a very nice gift. This nude lipstick is from the lips and boys collection and it's limited edition. They're just half the size of the normal Tom Ford lipsticks and they come in different shades. They also have such a nice sweet scent to them and they're very longlasting and hydrating on the lips. They're just like no other lipstick I know. Arent't they cute?

Which is your favorite lipstick? Do you prefer lighter or darkes shades? Tell me in the comments below!
3 Kommentare on "5 New Highend & Drugstore Lipsticks "
  1. I would love to own a Tom Ford lippy, the packaging is just on point. Lovely post

    gillmclaughlin.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love trying out new lipsticks too! I absolutely love MAC lipsticks but I really want to try a Tom Ford lipstick, they look gorgeous:)

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Nice post and reviews
    I loved the tom ford one, this shade is trending now!

    AntwortenLöschen