Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Disappointment from L'Oréal

Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2015
I love using a primer under the foundation, because it keeps everthing in place and makes everything last longer. My skin seems to absorb everything after a few hours and it looks like I’ve never put any make-up on.




The Nude Magique Blur Cream claims to blur any imperfections and fine lines. It says on the tin that it's for light to medium skin tone, but I think it doesn’t really matter because you can’t see it after you apply your foundation. 

   


This primer comes like a paste out of the tube and it’s looking so gross.




Because the texture is so thick you can’t apply it evenly and the formula is just awful – it’s so silicony and I think it cloges the pores. It also cakes up on the skin and once you’ve massaged it in it doesn't  blur anything it’s just cakey. I think that foundation won’t apply better or last any longer. Thumbs down for this one!

2 Kommentare on "Disappointment from L'Oréal"
  1. Hiya, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :-) you can check out what to do if you want to get involved here: https://ohrebeccaa.wordpress.com/2015/01/22/liebster-award/ xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I like your honest review on this product. It doesn't look right though, I reckon it has gone off or the formula is wrong or something. I have seen other posts and theirs have come out in a different texture to yours. It may be the amount you put on your hand but I would take it back to wherever you bought it from!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk

    Francesca xxx

    AntwortenLöschen