Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

MAC Cosmetics - Lightness of Being Review + Swatches

Sonntag, 11. Januar 2015
Mac’s limited editions are always so beautiful and I can’t wait to get my paws on all of the products from the collection. The „Lightness of Being“ collection is perfect for spring. Everything is about the light and I think it’s time to leave the dark and dull colors behind. All the powder products have beautifully embossing and are sooo fancy.







Mineralize Blush (shade: Please Yourself)

It’s a pink backed blush - like every brand seem to be bringing out right now. The logevity and the pigementation of this blush are great – so you have to be careful when you apply it and you don’t want it to be to intense. It looks so luminous on the cheeks and it really warms up the complexion without looking like you fell into a paint pot. The only thing I don’t really like about it is that it has a little bit of glitter in it – I don’t know if it’s only on the top layer or all the way down.





Mineralize Skinfinish (shade: Lightscapade)

It’s a metallic highlighter with a verlvet finish. The color is a light gold without glitter! It looks very subtle on the top of the cheeks and it really makes you look so glowy like a fairy. The formula is so buttery soft and it’s easy to wear on a everyday basis - not only for special occasions.





Mineralize Eyeshadow (shade: Natural Vigor)

I didn’t realize that it’s an eyeshadow-duo when I ordered it on the MAC website. So I was so surprised and happy when I opened it. This eyeshaow is also backed and so finely milled. You get a pearly rose-gold and a frosty chamagne color in the duo. The pigmentation is awesome and they’re so easy to blend. Even eyeshadow beginners can get it right. But I also prefer the colors of the other eyeshadow-duo that I got.





Mineralize Eyeshadow (shade: Force of Nature)

Like I’ve already mentioned I prefer this eyeshadow-quad to the previous one. I think the colors are even more pigmented and unique. I love sparkly bronze colors! One of the colors is a pearly light bronze and the other one is a frosty dark brown. With these two duo’s you can get a lovely smokey eye – which I basically wear every day/night.



So I would definitely recommend these beautiful and limited products. MAC products are hands down one of the best products ever and not too pricey. Run to a MAC counter or order here online!
1 Kommentar on "MAC Cosmetics - Lightness of Being Review + Swatches"
  1. This is such a gorgeous collection from MAC! That blush shade is just stunning and the highlighter is also gorgeous x

    Beauty with charm

    AntwortenLöschen