Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Top 5: Highend Foundations

Sonntag, 4. Januar 2015
Personally I like to wear foundation on a daily basis because I feel very uncomfortable with my acne scars and the pigmentation on my skin. So here are my Top 5 witch I use on a daily basis and on evenings.





Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk (shade: 5)


It's my favorite foundation of all time! This foundation reigns with the amazing semi-matte finish. It turns bad skin days into good ones. It looks glowy, non-sweaty and has a brightening effect on the skin. Medium coverage, incredible lasting power, photographs beautifully because there's no SPF in it- so it's perfect for the evening. 



Dior Star Foundation (shade: 021 Linen)

I’ve already mentioned it here. „As the name „Dior Star Foundation“ says – it really is a star! The coverage is buildable and it’s leaving a light sheen on the skin, which doesn’t make you look greasy even if you have oilyer skin like me (combination skin). It also lasts all day long and you don’t even need to set it with powder. Colour-wise there’s a good range. I have the colour Nr. 021 Linen. Well, the bottle is so luxe! You get what you pay for.“



3. Foto: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (B10)

The liquid formula almost like water. In addition to that it's so lightweight but it gives a light-medium coverage which is build able. It evens out the skin tone but it doesn’t really hide blemishes you need to use a concealer on top of it. You will be super glowing and fresh looking but oily girls will need a little bit powder. 



Clinique Anti-Blemish Solution (shade: 02 fresh ivory) 

This foundation is similar to the Chanel Vitalumière but it’s specifically for blemish prone skin. The lightweight formula is buildable and never looks cakey on the skin. The lasting power isn’t that great but even if it sinks into the skin there won’t appear any blemishes.



Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick (shade: 02 sand)


It gives a medium to full coverage with a matte finish. I like to apply it with my fingers because I think it blends better with the warmth. You can also use it as a concealer to hide acne-scars, blemishes and discoloration. The finish is matte but it can look greasy after a few hours so you’ll need a little bit of powder in the T-Zone.




1 Kommentar on "Top 5: Highend Foundations "
  1. Thanks for showing us your favorite foundations! I've been meaning to try the Chanel foundation for awhile now, but I will be adding the Dior foundation to my long list of products to buy!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    AntwortenLöschen