Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Top 5: Pink Lipsticks

Samstag, 10. Januar 2015
You already know my love for lipsticks, I have so many but all in a similar shade. If a lipstick is more pigmented I don’t want it to be drying or smudging. I also like it to use pink lipsticks when I'm tired or sick to look more awake and fresh (people don't stare at your non-concealable massive dark circles haha). 





Nars Audacious Lipstick (shade: Greta - wild azalea)

Firstly, the packaging is so beautiful! The squared, magnetic bullet is my favorite. The color is very bright and eyecatching because it's so unique. It's creamy, highly pigmented you only need one layer and it's not drying! I have to say that you will need a lipliner otherwise it can get a little bit messy (you can see it on the foto, but I wanted to show the real color) if you have uneven lips like me.



Mac Lipstick (shade: Lustering)

Mac lipsticks are highend nur they're not as pricy as the Tom Ford ones. The quality is the same- they're creamy, hydrating and pigmented. This one applys more sheer on the lips that it looks in the bullet but you can build it up. I would recommend these to anyone.



Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Color (shade: Nr. 01 Raspberry Shimmer)

This is a darker pink with a lot of (finely) shimmer in it. I’ve nerver seen a lipstick like this before. At first I thought it would be draging on the lips – but it’s not! It’s so creamy and longlasting. When it catches the light it makes your lips look so juicy and plump.



Dior Rouge Dior Baume (shade: Nr. 688 Diorette)

I’ve already mentioned it here, but I love this raspberry pink so I have to include it. "Now with the colder weather my lips are very dry and I don’t like wearing lipbalm without colour in the daytime. So the Dior „Rouge Dior Baume“ in Nr. 688 Diorette is perfect. It’s so moisturizing and doesn’t feel sticky on the lips. The colour is suttle but it enhances your complexion."



Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté (shade: Nr. 08 Fetish Pink) 

I love every lipstick from YSL. They’re are more creamy and hydrating that any other lipstick. You can apply a sheer layer and dap it in to get a nice wash of color or you can really build it up a get the intensive glossy color. This shade is a barbie-pink but in the summer it looks so good with taned skin.


1 Kommentar on "Top 5: Pink Lipsticks"
  1. Such a lovely post. Thanks for the follow

    do you know how to save post on bloglovin? i can't work out how to do it

    AntwortenLöschen