Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Review

Dienstag, 27. Januar 2015
If you’re loyal to only one mascara I totally get you, because I always used one masacara that I likes. But now there’s not only one in my life – there are different one’s for diffrent occasions and different effects. I just like to try new hyped mascaras, because I’m all about finding the perfect mascara.




It’s no surprise that it’s one from Maybelline. They released a few mascaras in the last months and I think they have one of the best mascaras in the drugstore. The lash sensational is the newest release and I was attracted by the beautiful rose packaging.  


It’s a curved brush with different lenght plastic bristles. The bristles on the top are long so you can wiggle and grip all the upper lashes. So the bristles on the bottom are for the bottom lashes and it’s so precise that it won’t smudge under the eyes. I really like the wand because you get every hair in the inner and outer corner. It’s a black, longlasting formula that doesn’t smudges and lengthens, adds volume and doesn’t clumps. You can get a natural definition for an every day basis or you can buit it up to get an intense, dramtic look fort he evenings. You know I like the thick lash look so I’m always applying a lot of product. It’s perfect if you like feathery lashes.

Before: 


After:




2 Kommentare on "Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Review"
  1. This looks lovely, think it am going to try it xx

    www.chelseaabbott.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Schöne Verpackung und tolles Ergebnis (:

    XOXO

    artdicted2.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen