Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

John Frieda - Frizz Ease - Miraculous Recovery Review

Freitag, 16. Januar 2015
I have dark brown, very long, colored and dry hair. It always looks dry at the ends when I don’t use moisturizing, repairing products. So I think I found a new perfect line from John Frieda (love all the products) and it’s from the drugstore (yay).  





Miraculous Recovery Repairing Shampoo

You have to apply it on wet hair, lather and rinse it off. My hair immidiately feels smoother and nourished. It doesn’t drys out the hair and you can use it on a daily basis. I think it only works if you use it together with the conditioner.



Miraculous Recovery Repairing Conditioner 

This Conditioner makes you hair so smooth and the frizz will be gone. It also claims that it „ instantly reverses 75% of surface damage for 3x smoother hair“.  Just apply it on wet hair and massage it in. I usually leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse it off. My hair looks more hydrated and the ends don’t look so crisp and dry.



Daily Miracle Treatment


The leave-in treatment strengthens, helps to repair the hair and it’s also like a moistuirizer for the hair. It makes my hair so smooth, shiny and healthy-looking – maybe because it contains essential vitamins and proteins. You only have to spray it on dry hair after shampooing and conditioning (don’t rinse it out). So easy and it really works. 


2 Kommentare on "John Frieda - Frizz Ease - Miraculous Recovery Review"
  1. Wow, sounds really amazing! I'd love to try this out sometime. I love this brand too! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi you have been nominated for a Liebster Award.
    Please It's Lauren's Beauty x

    AntwortenLöschen