Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Morning Skincare Routine

Montag, 12. Januar 2015
When you’re a skincare junkie like me you just want to try every new product and slather everthing on. I have dehydrated, sensitive combination skin. I also have many acne scars and because it’s so sensitive I there's a lot of redness.





Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser 

There is not a day that goes by that something from Clarins isn’t used. Their skincare is just amazing! This cleanser comes out as a cream and when you apply it with wet hands on your face it turns into a milky texture. My skin feels so clean but not stripped afterwards. And I love the Clarins-scent. 



Vichy NORMADERM 3 in 1 (cleanser, scrub & mask)

Sometimes I like to use a scrub instead of a cleanser to get rid of all the dead skin and to make everything look smooth when I apply my foundation. This one is very good when your pores are very congested and you have a lot of blackheads. The griddy texture gets rid of everything and it smells incredible. You can use this as a cleanser/peeling and if you don't use any water and leave it on is works as a face mask. 



The Body Shop tea tree squeaky-clean scrub 

This one is good when you’re skin is angry and looks a little bit dull. It calms and refreshes. The griddy bits are not so hard and fine. But if you are very sensitive this is not for you because the tea tree scent is very intensive.



Dr. Brigitta Cavegn Dermatalogy – The Peeling 

I use this one when I have a lot of blemishes. It super griddy but the glycolic acid helps to clear the skin. After you rub it in you have to leave it on for 5 minutes. I even like to apply it in the evening afted I’ve cleansed.



Clarins HydraQuench Cream

The HydraQuench range is made for dehydrated skin and to sooth and calm the skin. Even if you have combination skin you don't have to be afraid, because it’s not greasy at all. This cream has a light texture and it sinks so fast into skin. My favorite moistuizer ever. 



Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution

I used to put it on overnight but I prefer the Clarins face oil (you can read about it in tomorrow’s blogpost). It really works if you don’t have old and very dark acne scars. The formula is like water but it’s a little bit sticky. Once you've put it on your face (in sinks in in seconds) – you can’t tell that you’ve put something on. I like the effect that it gives – it makes my skin look so glowy and hydrated. 



Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment 

My undereye area is very sensitive and dry. So I like to use this eyecream with avocado. It sooths, calms and hydrates the skin. Concealer will apply more evenly and it won’t sink into the fine lines. It also prevents from aging.



Nuxe Rêve de Miel

I always have dry lips (even in summer) and this is already my second pot. It’s the only matte lipbalm that really works for me. You’re lips will look so smooth and they won’t be flaky anymore.


2 Kommentare on "Morning Skincare Routine "
  1. I love the look of the Kiehls eye treatment! I've heard so many people rave about it. Definitely on my wish list...

    http://thelittlebluesailboat.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I was just popping buy to let you know I have nominated you for the Liebster award in my today's blog post x http://voguescent.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/liebster-award-nomination.html

    AntwortenLöschen