Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Top 5: Palettes and Quads

Montag, 5. Januar 2015
When It comes to wearing eyeshadows palettes & quads are just the thing that I reach for the most. They’re very easy and travel-friendly and it’s easy to pick out a few colors. It’s like the colors are already picked out for you. Because almost every eyeshadow creases on me I use a eyeshadow primer before so all of them are long wearing.





L’oreal Quad (Color Riche Les Ombres – shade: E1 Beige Trench)

The first one is a quad and comes from L’oreal. It’s from the drugstore so the price is very affordable and it’s easy to get a hold of.  The colors are very shimmery but I think they are also wearable and sutble for the day time. The color combination is perfect and the quality is also great.



Clinique Quad (All About Shadow Quad - shade: 06 Pink Chocolate)


Because I’m a fan of golden, bronzy and champagny eyeshadows this palette isn’t a typical color selection for me. It contains pinks with a brown undertone and light/dark browns. The formula is so creamy and easy to blend. I love this palette for the day time and it really brings out brown eyes.



MAC Quad (Devilish Dark – shades: Manila Paper – Goldmine – Honey Lust – Devilishly Dark)


This quad is one of my favorite ever! It’s easy to wear and and very neutral. I also use the brown shade to do my eyebrows. You can do a neutral eye or more a smockey eye. I love that you can see through MAC-packaging and it’s easy to travel with. A compact choice that’ll cover every neutral eyeshadow decision.



Bobbi Brown Palette (Shimmer Brick Eye Palette – shade: Sequin)

This palette was limited edition but I think it’s still available somewhere online. All the 10 shades are shimmery. The packaging is so beautiful and sleek. Although it's all shimmery it's not in your face and the shades are easy to blend. So it’s a great palette.




Rimmel Quad (Glam Eyes HD – shade: 022 Brixton Brown)

This isn’t really a quad because it contains 5 colors. It's also from the drugstore so it's very affordable. I love the combination I can get from this and I think the shades are more for the fall/winter time or for evenings because you get a really smockey look. All the shades are very blendable and unique. A must-have! 






Post Comment
Kommentar veröffentlichen