Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Top 5: Nude Lipsticks

Freitag, 9. Januar 2015
Confession of the day: I’m a lipstick addict! (lol - not really a surprise)
I’m always after lipsticks that don’t enhance dry, flaking and chaped lips. If I’m wearing a smokey eye (probably every day) I like to wear nude lipsticks. Before I apply lipstick I’m always using a hydrating lipbalm (like the Nuxe Rêve de Miel) and I’m also exfoliating with a q-tip.






Tom Ford Lipstick (shade: Nr. 04 Indian Rose)

This is a dream in a bottle. First, look at the mega luxurious packaging!!! It’s so chic and it also has a magnetic bullet with the satisfying click. The formula is also amazing. Creamy, hydrating and pigmented – everything I’m looking for in a lipstick. I just want to eat it when I smell the sweet scent. The colour which I have is a nude with a pink undertone and it’s perfect for every skintone. My favorite highend lipstick.



                       

L’oréal Color Riche Collection Exclusive ( shade: Heike’s Nude)

I love to try lipsticks from the drugstore. I especially really like the one’s from L’oréal. The formula is so creamy and so darn comfortable on the lips. The pigmentation is good, it applys sheer but you can built it up. It’s perfect for an everyday makeup look. But the only thing I don’t really like about this lipstick ist he strong scent – it smells like cucumber.




Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Lipstick (shade: Nr. 12 Dynamic) 

I prefer the nudes with a pink undertone. This one is not sticky at all and the finish is not too matte or too glossy. It’s also creamy, hydrating, longlasting  and just looks like your lips but better. Like I’ve mentioned I love the magnetic clip.




Maybelline Color Sensational (shade: Nr. 165 Pink Hurricane) 

This lipstick is also from the drugstore and so affordable. The color selection is so big. I chose this nude with a pink undertone and a little bit of sparkly glitter (fine glitter!). Amazing formula it’s almost like a sheer gloss. The only downside of this product is the pigmentation and the longevity. 




Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss (shade: Nr.

How doesn’t want to have lips or wants to wear lipstick like the supermodel Kate Moss. Well I absolutely do. The formula is so creamy, longlasting and it’s not sticky. The finish is matte and it has a brown undertone to it. If you want the supermodel look get this one – you can get it at the drugstore.



2 Kommentare on "Top 5: Nude Lipsticks "
  1. I think i need the Tom Ford lipstick in my life its beautiful!!!!!

    http://lipsticksandloveheartsx.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I think i might need all of these lipsticks, Nudes are my colour!!

    www.chelseaabbott.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen