Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Top 5: Lip gloss

Mittwoch, 28. Januar 2015
I'm all about peachy-pink, pigemnted, glossy, hydrating, non-sticky lip glosses. I think lips look fuller and jucier when you wear a gloss. You can even put it in the center of the lips over a lipstick to catch the light. I also prefer lip glosses which smell yummy and don't leave the tacky feeling. 






Dior Addict Fluid Stick (shade: Nr. 373 Riesue)

It’s a fluid lipstick which feels very balmy and hydrating on the lips. The formula is thicker than a gloss but again it’s not sticky. I also really like the coraly shade and the packaging. Dior just do amazing products and I’ve never been disappointed.




Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss (shade: Nr. 16 Extase)

This product is so diffrent to everything else that I own. It’s so pigmented, but not like a stain, it’s more like a liquid lipstick. They’re so comfortable as a normal gloss just slightly heavier on the lips. Most imporant it’s not sticky and it’s longlasting. It also fades evenly and just leaves a nice stain.





Maybelline Color Elixir Liquid Lip Balms (shade: Nr. 710 Rose Redefined)

There are 20 different shades in the range and they’re sooooo glossy and hydrating. They also really feel like a lip balm on the lips but the longevity is awesome and they’re also not sticky. This raspberry nude is my favorite.




Maybelline Color Elixir Liquid Lip Balms (shade: Nr. 400 Alluring Coral)

The bolder shades need a couple of layers to achieve a bold look, but they have the same formula as the nudes. This coraly shade is bold but also subtle and not in your face.





NYX Butter Gloss (shade: Nr. BLG 05 créme brûlée)


I had this on my wish list for a long time after I saw so many youtubers rave about it. And they all were right! It’s a comfortable lip balm, gloss (not sticky) and tint hybrid. I love peachy pink colors and the smell is just amazing – it really smells like creme brule. YUMMY!


1 Kommentar on "Top 5: Lip gloss"
  1. I love that maybelline coral shade! so pretty. Totally agree about lipgloss, I much prefer it to lipstick. would be great if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    AntwortenLöschen