Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Top 5: Lip stains

Dienstag, 20. Januar 2015
I’m all about longevity. I want lip products to stay in place and to be vibrant, because they really make you look awake and healthy.





Yves Saint Laurent (vernis à lèvres) Lip Gloss (shade: Nr. 29)

YSL lip products are just the bomb. First, the smell is amazing and the formula is so unique. These lip glosses are more like a stain, they are so easy to apply you just need one layer to get a good color pay-off. When it sets it stays there for hours and hours and you don’t need to reapply and it doesn’t budges. This color is a nude (lighter color in real life) and you can wear it day and night.



2. YSL vernis à lèvres Lip Gloss (shade: Nr. 05)


This color is more of a red and I love it for the nighttime. All the colors have the same formula they are just so good and hydrating. But I have to mention that they’re a little bit pricey.




3. Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain (shade: Nr. 050 London Posh)


Like the name suggests this lip stains are so moisturizing and longlasting. I think this nude color has a little bit of a different formula, because it’s not so easy to apply it. It’s a little bit patchy and it’s not easy to blend the color, but they are so affordable.




4. Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain (shade: Nr. 010 LA Exclusive)

I prefer the more vibrant colors and their formula. You just need one layer and you get such an intensive color. This color is a raspberry pink and it's so glossy. 




5. Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain (shade: Nr. 001 India Intrigue)


This color is also amazing. You get with only one layer a dark pink color (darker in real life) and it’s so moisturizing. I think this is my favorite color from Revlon.

Do you have any recommendations for lip stains that I should try?


1 Kommentar on "Top 5: Lip stains"
  1. Hi I love your blog! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, this award is for blogs with less than 200 followers to get the recognition they deserve and help bloggers get to know each other a little better. All you have to do is check out my post and follow the instructions there, answering the questions :)
    http://andallthatfairydust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award-nomination.html

    Sally x

    AntwortenLöschen