Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Top 5: Moisturized Skin

Montag, 19. Januar 2015
I have very dry skin so I need to moisturize my body after every shower. I also like it when body lotions or creams smell like fruit or flowers. It’s important to hydrate your body because your skin will definitely look better and it won’t be itchy. To be sure that the moistuizer sinks in very quickly you need to apply it after a shower.





Nivea Cream Peeling

So to be sure that the moistuizer sinks in very quickly you first need to remove all the dead skin. A quick and easy way is a body peeling like this one from Nivea. You apply it like a shower gel and massage it in (it’s not harsh at all). Afterwords your skin will be so smooth and the body lotion or body cream will sink in immidiately.




The Body Shop Body Cream (scent: Papaya)

I usually don’t like thick body creams but this one isn’t sticky it all. You just have to apply a thin layer and massage it in. I especially like it when my skin is very dry. It’s a super quick way to moistuize and you will smell so fresh and fruity.




Bath & Body Works Body Lotion (scent: sweet pea)

If you don’t have a lot of time you should apply a body lotion instead of a body cream. It sinks in even better and you don’t have to really work it in. This one makes my skin so smooth and the scent is amazing but more suble.




Victoria’s Secret Hand & Body Cream (scent: Pure Seduction Bloom)


I think this body cream is perfect for summer. The formula isn’t thick like a body cream I think it’s more like a body lotion and it sinks in very quickly. It moisturizes very well and the scent is amazing – there’s also a body mist from the same range, but it was limited edition. 



The Body Shop Bodylotion (scent: Japanese Cherry Blossom)


Like I’ve already mentioned if you don’t have the time to work a body cream in you should apply a body lotion. This one is perfect if you don’t want the smell to linger around. It’s so subtle but you smell the fresh scent if you smell your skin but I don’t think that it’s to obvious in your face. The formula is almost like milk and I think it sinks in the fastest of them all.
Post Comment
Kommentar veröffentlichen