Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Top 5: Concealer

Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2015
You need different concealer for different imperfections. If it's redness, blemishes, acne scars, pigmentation or for highlighting. Personally I want my teint to look flawless! 




Foto 1: Mac Studio Finish Concealer (shade: NC 20)

This concealer is an allrounder. You can put it under your eyes to cover dark under-eye-bags and you can hide blemishes, scars or redness. The formula is so creamy and it blends so easy with the warmth of your hands. Last weekend I stayed at my boyfriend’s house and I didn’t have any base with me so I used this concealer a little bit like a foundation and it looked so natural.



Foto 2: Makeup Forever Full Coverage Concealer (shade: Ivory 6)

If you have dark acne scars or you really want to hide anythink look this way! You only need the tiniest bit of this concealer (super full coverage) and you need to put it only on the area where you really need the coverage because otherwise it will look cackey. I like to use a fine, little brush or a my finger to blend it in.



Foto 3: L’oreal True Match Concealer (shade: 02 Vanilla)

I always have really dark circles – they’re blue, purple and if I don’t hide them I look like a zombie. So I like to use the lightest shade of this concealer and it covers everything so beautifully and it doesn’t creases. If you set it with a little bit of powder it stays there all day and looks so natural like you’ve had a lot of sleep. You could also use it on blemishes.



Foto 4: Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Effect (shade: Nr. 22 Light)

I have many acne scars and pigmentation on my cheeks – so I’m not going anywhere without covering them up. It’s so easy to apply the concealer with the spongetip and you don’t have to be too precise! Just swipe it where you want it to be and you’re good to go. It’s looks so natural but it also has a medium to full coverage.



Foto 5: Rimmel Wake me up Concealer (shade: Ivory)

This one is similar to the mac one but in liquid version. The applicator is so good to apply it on imperfections. The formula is a little bit thicker that the average concealer but it stays in place and it has medium to full coverage.


Post Comment
Kommentar veröffentlichen