Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review

Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2015
I’m always excited for new skincare, so when I spotted these at the drugstore I had to try it all out! I’ve already mentioned in my morning & evening skincare routine that I have dehydrated, blemish prone combination skin.





Express 2in1 eye make up remover 

I have very sensitive eyes and I hate those eye make up remover, which leave an oily film on the skin. Non-oil based eye makeup remover are usually not very effective in removing the mascara (not to mention waterproof mascara). But this one is so good and not oily at all. It gets all the mascara and eyeliner and it also is a treatment for you lashes.



Micellar Cleansing Water – for normal & sensitive skin

I use this micellar cleansing water to remove my make up. The formula seems like normal water and it doesn’t have a smell, so it won’t irritate your skin. It removes all the make up and you don’t have to use a messy cleansing balm/oil. But I didn’t like this one, even it’s for sensitive skin, I noticed that my skin felt a little bit dry and so tight after I’ve used it.



Micellar Cleansing Water – for dry & sensitive skin

Well this pink one is different to the rose one. It doesn’t stip the skin and it feels so moisturized after using it. I definitely recommend to get this one and it’s so affordable and the big bottle is so big (400 ml). 



Micellar Claensing Water – for blemish prone skin

This micellar cleansing water is for oily and blemish prone skin. I use this as a toner after I’ve cleansed and it doesn’t dry the skin out at all. I think because it doesn’t contains alcohol it’s so hydrating and you can even use it if you don’t have oily skin.

You can buy it here.


1 Kommentar on "Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review"
  1. I've always wanted to try this! It seems really good and I've heard so many people rave about it!

    http://thelittlebluesailboat.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen