Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

L’Oreal Colour Riche L’ombre Pure Eyeshadows Review

Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2015
Here are the new L’Oreal Colour Riche L’ombre Pure Eyeshadows and why I love them!!




This eyeshadows are similar to the L’Oreal Infallible eyeshadows (which I also love), but these don’t have so much fallout and they’re easyer. The packaging is so sleek and easy – perfect for traveling. I think that the formula (gel-to-powder) is so soft, creamy, easy to blend and longwearing. And not to forget the amazing pigementation – the colors are so vibrant and sparkly. I also like to apply them with a fluffy brush and if I want it to be more intense I apply a little bit more with my finger. You have to try them – they’re so affordable, unique and eye catching. Definetely a dupe for MAC eyeshadows.



shade: MATTE 106 Breaking Nude




shade: NUDE 204 Golden Nude




shade: POP 406 Mauvie Star




shade: LUMIERE 502 Quartz Fume




shade: LUMIER 500 Gold Mania




shade: SMOKY 306 Place Vendôme




shade: SMOKY 301 Escape in Bordeaux






4 Kommentare on "L’Oreal Colour Riche L’ombre Pure Eyeshadows Review"
  1. They sound amazing and I love the shades you have too - gorgeous! x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the look of smoky!! So pretty! X

    http://for-my-love-of-style.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. These look great!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I have quartz fume and it is gorgeous. Loved this post and want to get more of these amazing shadows <3 Beautiful photography x

    Love Charlotte xxx
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen