Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Top 5: Red Lipsticks

Freitag, 23. Januar 2015

It was quiet hard to pick just 5 red lipsticks, because you know I love lipsticks! I love nude lipsticks for an everyday basis or when I wear very dark eye make up, but when it comes to bold lipsticks I have options. I think a red lip looks so glamorous and it’s so transforming. You can immidiately change your day makeup to night out make up.






L’Oréal Color Riche Collection Exclusive Pure Reds (shade: Blake’s Pure Red)

This one it’s quiet a dark red and I think it’s similiar to MAC’s Ruby Woo, but the formula is better! It’s not drying, very pigmented and so longlasting. Even if you eat a burger there will be a stain afterwards. It’s matte on the lips but it’s so creamy and it won’t drag on your lips.




Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet (shade: Nr. 38 La Fascinate)

This lipstick is similar to the l’oreal one but it’s even more creamyer. And it has a velvet finish with a little bit of a shine. It’s longlastingnot and not drying, but it’s a highend lipstick so it’s not cheap.




Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (shade: Nr. 61 Bonheur)

I wear this lipstick on daily basis, because it’s not a dark, vibrant color. It’s sheer, hydrating and it’s almost like a gloss. I really like the color it looks like "my lips but better". Because it’s not a matte finish so it won’t last a whole meal on your lips.




Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain (shade: Nr. 01 Always Red)

This creamy lip stain is a matte bold classic red. It’s so easy to apply, because it’s liquid at the beginning and then it sets on the lips. I think you need to put a bit of lip balm underneath, otherwise it can be a bit drying. Because it’s from Sephora’s own collection it’s so affordable and it’s similar to many highend lip stains.




Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain (shade: Nr. 03 Strawberry Kissed) 
   
This lip stain is a matte bright pinky red and hast he same formula as the other color. They're so comfortable on the lips, but I think you can even wear this color in the day time.




2 Kommentare on "Top 5: Red Lipsticks "
  1. Hi! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! I hope you haven't been nominated already (I did my best to check). You can read more here http://wp.me/p3gcY3-YL and I hope you get a chance to do it because I'd love to read your answers!

    And PS this is a great detailed review!

    rebekahkoontzsite.com // US Lifestyle Blog

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice picks! I love Revlon's lipstick I think they have such a nice formula.

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    AntwortenLöschen