Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Product Empties

Mittwoch, 7. Januar 2015
I'm just using something up if I really like it, if I don't like something I just throw it away or I keep it in the back of my drawers, so these are products that I really like. But I'm always asking myself if the product was worth it? would I buy it again? is there something better? 





 Moroccain Oil Treatment

I have very long, dry and frizzy hair. This oil is like magic in a bottle! It hydrates, makes your hair look shiny and smooth. The scent is strong but it doesn't lingers around. I've already repurchased this little bottle for the 100th time. Favorite haircare product!!



Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot

If it's that time of the month or I've eaten a lot of unhealthy food (don't blame me) - I get a few blemishes. The formula is almost like a thick gel and you only need the tiniest bit. I usually put it on over night and in the morning the blemish looks less red and smaller. After 2 days it will be gone! I'll repurchase this, because is very effective and so affordable. 




Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil

This oil is a staple in my everyday skincare routine. I mostly put it on in the evenings, because it's super oily and I don't want my foundation to slip around or to look too shiny (I have sensitive, dehydrated combination skin). I can't live without this oil anymore!!! It hydrates, gets rid of any dry patches and every single blemish will disappear. My skin looks more radiant, calm and glowy in the morning. I've already repurchased it and always will but it's not very cheap.
 


L’oreal Makeup Remover for Eyes and Lips

I'm not a cleansing-oil-kind of girl. I'm always using cotton pads and makeup remover, because I think it's less messy. Most of the eye-makeup-remover are not oil based and I think it's so hard to remove eye-makeup with them. So this one is oil-based but it doesn't leaves an oily film on the skin and removes any eyeshadow, eyeliner or mascara with just one swipe. I've already repurchased this and it's so affordable. 



Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment

I use a face mask every other day, because I think it clears all the gunk out of the pores and I feel more fresh after using one. This face mask is amazing! It clears out every blemish and blackheads. The scent is very eucalyptusy, which I don't really like. I've not repurchased it yet, because it's very pricey but I will. 





Mac Fix +

I'm using a setting spray on a everyday basis. My makeup always seems to disappear after a few hours and I look like I haven't even put any on. So this one prevents from slipping around, smudging and keeps everything in place. It's also hydrating and makes everything looking fresh. I haven't repurchased it, because I'm currently using the Urban Decay setting spray.



La Roche Posay Solution Micellaire Physiologique (Makeup Remover)  

Like I've already mentioned I like to use cotton pads and makeup remover. This one is from the pharmacy and so affordable. It feels like water on the skin and gets rid of all the foundation, blush, bronzer and concealer. I've already repurchased this on, because I can't find anything better. 

1 Kommentar on "Product Empties "
  1. I have heard really good things about the Moroccan oil treatment even though I have not tried it before I think I am going to try and get my hands on it soon.

    AntwortenLöschen