Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Evening Skincare Routine

Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2015
I always take the time in the evenings to remove all the makeup and to clear the skin. I don't use all the products every evening, first I have to look at my skin and to see what the problem is and what it needs.






L’oréal Eye & Lips Makeup-Remover & La Roche Posay Solution Micallaire Physiologique 

I’ve already mention this here

I'm not a cleansing-oil-kind of girl. I'm always using cotton pads and makeup remover, because I think it's less messy. Most of the eye-makeup-remover are not oil based and I think it's so hard to remove eye-makeup with them. So this one is oil-based but it doesn't leaves an oily film on the skin and removes any eyeshadow, eyeliner or mascara with just one swipe. I've already repurchased this and it's so affordable.“


Like I've already mentioned I like to use cotton pads and makeup remover. This one is from the pharmacy and so affordable. It feels like water on the skin and gets rid of all the foundation, blush, bronzer and concealer. I've already repurchased this on, because I can't find anything better. „



Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser



There is not a day that goes by that something from Clarins isn’t used. Their skincare is just amazing! This cleanser comes out as a cream and when you apply it with wet hands on your face it turns into a milky texture. My skin feels so clean but not stripped afterwords. And I love the Clarins-scent. 



La Roche Posay Effaclar Toner

This toner helps to polish all the bumps and pimples. Everything looks brighter and it also makes your skin feel even more clean. It’s doesn’t make you skin feel aggravated or dry. I always use it in the evening after cleansing – just put it on a cotton pad and swipe it all over the face. This also helps moisturizer/serum to sink in better.



Bebe More Mask & Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque 

I like to use a face mask in the evening to get all the gunk out of my skin. Especially after wearing foundation all day long. The Kiehl’s face mask is amazing it does everthing it says on the tin. It cleases everything and in the morning most of the blemishes are gone. The only downside is that it can be drying so have to apply a good moisterizer after using it or apply a moistuizing face mask like the one from Bebe More. This one is a gel-like moistuizer that also works as a face mask if you apply it thicker on the skin. You can leave it on overnight or you can wash it off after 10 minutes. You’re skin will be moistuized and plump.



Clarins Lotus Face Treatment oil

Another favorite of mine is this face oil. It’s magic in a bottle. I always apply it as a overnight treatment and in the morning my skin looks so calm, radiant and it clears all the blemishes. It’s so hydrating and it reduces redness. Can’t live without it (and I’ll immidiately break out without it).



Clarins HydraQuench Cream

The HydraQuench range is made for dehydrated skin and to sooth and calm the skin. I have dehydrated combination skin and this works so good, because it’s not greasy at all. This cream has a light texture and it sinks so fast into skin. My favorite moistuizer ever. 





La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo + 


The feeling if you know the a spot is coming and you don’t know how to stop it – this is the saviour!! You have to apply this directly on the spot and not all over the face, because it can be drying. I reapply it through the day to stop the breakout, but I also apply it in the evening and in the morning the spot will be gone or less big/red.



Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment 

My undereye area is very sensitive and dry. So I like to use this eyecream with avocado. It sooths, calms and hydrates the skin. Concealer will apply more evenly and it won’t sink into the fine lines. It also prevents from aging.



Nuxe Rêve de Miel

I always have dry lips (even in summer) and this is already my second pot. It’s the only matte lipbalm that really works for me. You’re lips won’t be falcky anymore and will look so smooth.

1 Kommentar on "Evening Skincare Routine "
  1. Thank you for posting this. There are a couple of products that you have mentioned that I now want to try out such as the Clarins Lotus Face Treatment oil and the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo. Does applying the Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment regularly help you with dark circles under the eyes? Mine are really bad. I never thought of applying a good quality lipbalm to my lips at night, I generally do it during the day. But that is actually a brilliant ide I will start copying right now. I have really chipped lips. I generally given them a rub down with atoothbrush in the morning, then apply the balm. xx Dandy I www.dandelionblue.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen